Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Scrappiest sketch 72

I'm back with another scrapbook page. It's great getting so many done lately and it's nice taking a break from cards! For this one I used this weeks Scrappiest sketch (I hope you can see enough of the sketch in this), some DCWV and Papermania paper. I have had the check paper so long I have no idea who makes it. The flowers are Papermania too, letters are BasicGrey (the darker one's were orange and I inked over them to make them work here) and the large pearl is from Bunny Zoe's. The photo's are from our recent trip to Barcelona :)


Thanks for stopping by:)

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, wow another fabulous scrapbook page, full of interest and stunning display of photos. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

To live on your side of the world must be wonderful! I would love to be able to get over to Europe if it didn't cost a fortune from here! Love the LO - looks like so much fun!

Deanne :)

Lisa Smith said...

Really liked how you blocked your photos together to make one large photograph! Looks great and I can see the sketch in your layout!
I played along too this week at The Scrappiest!
http://lisasmith1019.blogspot.com/2010/07/scrapping-musics-weekly-challenge-home.html

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very nice Jesse! Love the layout!

craftieodmae said...

another great page! You go girl!!

Sarpreet said...

Really Beautiful, the image is adorable

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your take on the sketch (and as long as the sketch inspired you to this I think it's okay!)! love you used 4 photos and love your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!