Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kim's blogaversary scavenger hunt

Kim is having a scavenger hunt for her blogaversary. What a fun idea! What you have to do is take photo's of certain things around your house for each prize. So here are mine.....

something that rotates - the handle of my cuttlebug

something metal - a metal planter that I keep some flowers in

your favourite writing tool - at the moment it's this polka dot pen :)

Your favourite drink  - I have a few, depends on what time of the day it is!

Something you love - we got this little bull in Barcelona. I love that everytime I look at it, I'm reminded of our holiday.

What's outside your window - this is the view from our bedroom window

Thanks for the fun scavenger hunt Kim!

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jessie I do envy you your view its beautiful, and your photos are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx