Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My crafty space

Hello everyone! Today I would like to show you some photos of my crafty space! Our house seems to be shrinking (ok not really) and our stuff growing, so we decided to move the boys into a bedroom together. They usually end up sleeping in each others rooms anyway, so we said why not? This meant hubby and I got a room for our stuff, which we have lovingly named "the Crum room" - half craft, half drum incase you are wondering! Before the crum room I kept my craft stuff under the stairs and crafted on the kitchen table, now I have a proper desk, storage etc! It's brilliant :)

Here's a photo of my "before" craft space
And here's some photo's of my new craft space
And here's a layout about it (I'm back scrapping again!)

Well thanks for stopping by and for listening to me ramble on! Have a great day :)

15 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh your new space must feel like heaven! How wonderful!

~amy~ said...

crum room...I love it!!!! How nice that you two are together in one room...love your new space!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a lovely space! I use a large walk in closet for my space. It's great you have a window (:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic room! I know you are happy! No more getting it out and putting it up!

Danielle said...

I love your crum room Jessie - and that window right over your crafting desk is fab for all the natural daylight!! You can now craft in peace & walk away when you want to without clearing up!! :)
Hugs, Danielle

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, well I started of in a small area, now I seem to have taken over a whole room, floor, wall and cupboard, and I could do with even more room. Fabulous scrapbook. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Jodi said...

That is so cool! So glad that you have a new space to work in, and I love that you even created a scrap page for the new room!!
I will be mailing your prize to you tomorrow, things got hectic and had no chance. Hope that's ok.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mina said...

wow your craft room is lush Jessie and your layout is perfect for it
Mina xxx

Sarpreet said...

Your own crafting space - well done

Anonymous said...

I love your new space Jessie! And the cute kitty in the photo : )
Looks like a fun place to craft and how noce that you have a window for the natural sunlight. Great bright colors going on. It's fabulous and so it the crum room page! Thanks for sharing! I love seeing your space.

Anne said...

Congrats on having a new space- love the new "crum" room!

Jessy@FairytaleFrosting said...

"Crum Room"...LOL!! I love it! Looks like a great place to get crafty...or play drums. Good times!

Selma said...

How fun to have a larger area to craft. It looks fabulous.

Kathy Jones said...

Your new space looks amazing and it must feel wonderful to create in such a fabulous atmosphere!! Love your layout for the occasion too!!! :)

Nina said...

oh I love the idea to this and loved that you scrapped it!! lvoe the blue walls and the red together, one of my fav combos!! your window treatment is much fun!