Monday, April 5, 2010

Mexican Fiesta recipe card

This week on the Recipe card challenge blog Julie challenged us to make a recipe card that holds a lot, a square meal card! Your card can include pop out elements, a mini book, tags etc.  I chose to do tags as I really enjoy making them and Mexican as my theme, I LOVE Mexican food! I used some fun paper from Julie's store and a felt flower from my stash. I used various stamps as embellishments for the tags and added ribbon, glitter and some 3D glaze to them.
I hope you can play along in this fun challenge and don't forget to stop by the Recipe card challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team created .

Thanks for stopping by :)

14 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Jessie!

WOW! I love your recipe card!! : ) really festive! I love Mexican food too!! : )

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've missed visiting yours. You have been up to all sorts of great! creating!!!

BIG (((Hugs))) Patti

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous - love what you have done here! (found another WWE Fan - yay!)

Nilla said...

Stunning!! Hugs Nilla

Jodi said...

Such a fun way to keep recipe cards! Love this layout too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

~amy~ said...

soooo fun!!!!

Susan said...

I love Mexican food too! It's my favorite type of food next to good old country cooking comfort food...LOL! Love your recipe page with all the tags. The paper you used is perfect for the page...love it!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, love your receipe card, it looks as though it certainly could be a useful way of collection the receipes. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

craftieodmae said...

Oh WOW! I love this! You have done an AWESOME job!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just adorable! I feel a case coming on!

Danielle said...

This is super fun Jessie - I love all those tags and the paper is awesome!
Hugs, Danielle

Mina said...

oh wow wow wow Jessie, I love it...they just keep getting better and more perfect for the recipe
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous and Fun! you really amaze me. You are always coming up with fun and clever pages. I love everything about this one too!The tags are so cool. The paper is delicious! Another favorite of mine: )

Anne said...

Wow- this is so inventive Jessie- I LOVE the bright and fun tags that pull out of this!!

Nina said...

this is so much fun and love all the tags and how you did this!! cute cute!!