Monday, September 24, 2012

Kraft Christmas Cards

I finally found some time to make some cards! I made these two using some lovely kraft paper that my friend gave me and I used two of the cute free "Tulip" stamps that came with the Do Crafts Creativity magazine.

I have signed up for a sugarcraft and cake decorating class that starts up next month! So I'm hoping I won't be too terrible at it! I'll post some photos when the class starts and hopefully by then I will have a power cable for my laptop so I can visit all your blogs again. My power cable had a bit of an accident, my cat decided to have a bit of a nibble on the cable and it hasn't worked since, thankfully I found one that will work on Amazon so I will hopefully have it soon. I'm posting this from my phone so I'm not sure how the post will look!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karyn S said...

cute cards, that SMASH washi adds a perfect touch. good luck with the cake decorating class - sounds fun!