Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day to all my blogging friends! Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a lovely day!


I found some "52" books on Pinterest a while back and really liked the idea. So I decided to make my hubby one for Valentine's day. The little book is made from a deck of cards and I typed up 52 things, printed them and cut them up. I inked around the edges and stuck them in. I used some pretty paper for the cover and added some hearts. The back page has a Valentine's message on it. You see more examples on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by:)

Pin It

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a super cute idea!!

Deanne :)

Alison said...

What a lovely idea...though I'm not sure I could come up with 52 reasons!
Alison xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute! Great idea! Isn't Pintrest the best? Happy Valentine's Day!