Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Christmas window display...

Good morning all! Happy 1st of December! Christmas is nearly here!

I thought today, I would show you the Christmas window display I did for my hubby's store. It's my first time doing a window display but I think I'm quite happy with how it turned out :) I love window displays, especially Christmas one's so it was quite an honour being able to add to the Christmas spirit in the town.






Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

neat pictures, hope your day is awesome!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very nice... you did an awesome job!

vicki archer said...

Fantastic... how fun to do such a great window display... xv

Unknown said...

Your window looks amazing! Great job : ) xx

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!