Monday, November 22, 2010

Red & Cream...

Hello! I can't believe we're near the end of November! Christmas is nearly here and I have so much to do. Thankfully I have nearly all my Christmas cards made though :) Ok, on to this weeks challenge on Paper Cupcakes. Nilla challenged us to make a card using the colours red & cream, so here is what I came up with


I used the sweet image and a sentiment from the cold days, warm hearts collection and some Papermania pp. I hope you can play along with the challenge and don't forget to ckeck out the rest of the DT's creations.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving to anyone celebrating it this week!

8 comments:

Christina said...

This is a gorgeous card Jessie!!
Hugs Kristel

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super,super adorable! The color combo is awesome!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love these colors!! And such a sweet sentiment too!

Deanne :)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, thats a really lovely card, love the papers and your image is so cute, not seen a snowman angel before, but I suppose theres always a first time. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Sarpreet said...

a gorgeous adorable card. great image

Mina said...

these are such lush rich colours Jessie and I love that sentiment
Mina xxx

Nilla said...

Sweet card and great take on my challenge! Love it! Hugs Nilla

CraftinGranny said...

Perfectly done Jessie. Love the DP and the sentiment. "Hugs" Carol