Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A blog award!


I received this lovely blog award from my very sweet friend Anne! Isn't it cute? Thanks Anne, I'm so honoured to receive this yummy award :)


Here are the rules for this blog award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List three things which you love about yourself.

4. Post a picture you love.

5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.


Ok, so I have done number 1 and 2. Number 3 is:

I'm a good listener and I think I give pretty good advice when needed.
I love adventure and trying new things
I love that I'm crafty - in the paper craft sense that is!

Number 4 - I love this photo of  a carousel we were on in Paris. Fun times :) and it always makes me smile.

And for number 5. I would like to pass this award on to 5 very talented ladies who always visit my blog and make my day by leaving me lovely comments. Thanks girls :)

Deanne


Patti


Olga


Fleur


Shirley

I hope you will take the time to visit all the ladies mentioned as they really do amazing work and are some of the sweetest ladies you will meet in blogland :)

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well aren't you sweet to think of me, thanks so much hon!!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks hun!!!!!! And such a pretty award - can't wait to display! Have a great day!

Deanne :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww shucks Thanks Jesse! I will try and get it posted today!

Fleur said...

Hi Jesse, Well done & congratulations you really deserve this award. THANK you so so much for thinking of me, I am really flattered & honoured,
Have had the internet down since Thursday, so will post it later today
Bug HUGZ Fleur xXx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Jessie, thak you so much Im really sorry I missed this award but Ive had my grandchildren staying with me over two weeks then we went to London and Kent so Im really behind with my blog hopping so this is why I missed it. Again thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx