Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some new pages

I finally got around to doing some more scrapbook pages so I thought I would share them with you all here.

This one was for a one hour challenge on Club CK. The challenge was to do a LO about what your kids have taught you.
 This one is of my friend Adele and me. We have been online friends for about 4 years now and at the start of June Adele came to visit for a long weekend. It was our first time meeting in real life and we had a fantastic time together.
This is a LO of Easter of this year.

And finally this is one of my hubby and I at Nou Camp, FC Barcelona's stadium where we did the tour and then later that day seen Barcelona play Xerez :)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic pages!!! I really need to get back to scrapping too!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, fabulous pages youve done a brilliant and colourful job on them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mina said...

I love your layouts Jessie...the photographs are always perfect too...brilliant work
Mina xxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous pages Jessie
hugs Mandy xx

Kathy Jones said...

Jessie these are wonderful!!! Your boys are just adorable and the page with your friend is FAB!!! Isn't it great when you finally get to meet your cyber buddies!!! :)