Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fleur Anya & Bunny Zoe's

Bunny Zoe's has a great monthly challenge going on.This months challenge is a recipe challenge - use 3 flowers, 2 p/d papers and 1 ribbon or lace. You also have to use at least one product available from Bunny Zoe's shop. As I went on a little shopping spree there last week I had lots of new goodies I wanted to try out, including Fleur Anya, Cosmo Cricket-garden variety pp's and my new Marianne D flower dies. If you haven't tried Marianne D dies before you really have to as they are awesome! I am going to be buying lots more, I have my eye on some of the new snowflake one's ;)


Thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

Mina said...

oooohhhh shes fabulous Jessie, I love your mix of colours and papers it has a real tropical feel...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's challenge
Mina xxx

craftieodmae said...

I love it, all the paper and layout. Makes Zoe just POP

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute, nothing like new goodies to get your creativity flowin!

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling Jessie!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, wow thats a stunning card, the papers and embellishments are gorgeous, but your image is beautiful. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Jessy@FairytaleFrosting said...

Cute!! Love her, she is adorable. Love the flower too.

Kathy Jones said...

Jessie this is fabulous!!! This Anya is perfect with these papers and love the flower embellishing!!!!

AlleycatPixie said...

Terrific card, Jessie!!! Love the flower die, too (going to have to check them out)

hugs
Wanda