Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patrick's day!

The challenge this week over on the recipe card challenge blog is "Luck of the Irish" in honour of St. Patrick's day. I'm not really sure where "luck of the Irish" came from or how true it is, as most of the time I'm not very lucky, example - my printer breaking! So here, I have a hand written recipe card for you this week :( I wrote the recipe out a few times and this is the neatest I could get it. I didn't realise how much I depended on my printer until it broke. I haven't even been able to do my usual digi image challenge :(  Anyway, as soon as I get the printer back from the repair shop I will be printing out this recipe, until then you get the idea. I got the inspiration to use a flag on my card from my friend and fellow DT member Lorie and this is my take on it.

Hope you all have a fun St. Patrick's day :)

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I think it looks cool written in your handwriting!
Hugs
Nicola

Danielle said...

Happy St Pat's Day Jessie - love your Irish themed recipe card and embossing the colours of the flag like that is gorgeous! Love it! Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Danielle

Anonymous said...

Jessie,
I LOVE the look of your blog! And I love your recipe page - flag theme. Your printing looks fine to me : ) makes it personal. especially if you're keeping the recipe..... I am sorry however, that your printer went on the fritz. And do hope you'll be getting it back soon. So I can see those adorable digi images you use on your cards. Happy St Patrick's day to you!

Hugs,
Lisa

Deirdre said...

Hope you enjoyed St Patrick's Day. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog earlier. Love your card/recipe.

Nannieflash said...

Another yummy cake card, and definitely very suitable for St. Patricks day, or any other day come to that. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Susan said...

I saw this on the recipe blog first and I knew it was yours before I even checked to make sure who made it...lol! I love your recipe pages. I think the hand writing also makes a nice touch to it.

Susie Sugar said...

I love the look of hand writting on your work and your handwritting is super neat too, I don't think I could write so much so neat
Its a fab card
Hugs Susie xx