Monday, February 15, 2010

Spice it up!

 

This weeks challenge on the recipe card challenge blog is "spice it up"! I love spicy food so I had a hard time picking just one recipe, in the end I went with a recipe for Moroccan tagine as it's a family favourite. The pp is Basicgrey and I used the stars border punch by Martha Stewart. The cool font was downloaded from DaFont  (they have soooo many great fonts) and I finished the card off with some gems. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Recipe card challenge blog to see what the rest of the super talented design team made!

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Mmmmmmm! looks fantastic! I love spicy food!
Great recipe page,and that font is perfect!
Hugs
Nicola

Anonymous said...

your recipe page is perfect.. the paper goes well with the theme. love the font with it too. And those stars look fantastic.
another awesome recipe page!

Mina said...

I love your recipe cards the colours always match the flavours
Mina xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, I really should stop popping by your blog, I put on a pound just getting her. Lovely card and so useful for someone who loves cooking. With love and hugs Shirleyx

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome! Recipe looks yummy too! Love your dp and the border is to cool!

Danielle said...

Fabulous recipe card Jessie - I love that paper! And that punched border is fab ;)!!
The recipe sounds absolutely delicious - may have to try that one as we love spicy food in this house too!!
Hugs, Danielle

Davi said...

Jessie, love your card and the star border is so cool with the great dp. The recipe sounds delish, will have to try it! :)

Jodi said...

Looks so yummy!! Love the papers and the colors, they really do go perfectly with the dish!
Hugs
Jodi =)