Monday, February 1, 2010

Fondue of you....


The theme of this weeks Recipe card challenge is Fondue! My mother got  me a lovely fondue pot for Christmas so I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's recipes and trying them out. For my card I used a swiss cheese fondue recipe which gave me the perfect excuse to use this cute House Mouse stamp (available from Scrapbookstore at your door). I cut half circles from around the image, in the hope it would resemble swiss cheese! The pp is DCWV and I added some ribbon to finish it off.

Hope you can stop by the recipe card challenge blog and play along!

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jessie, what a fabulous image and so appropriate for the receipe. stunning card by the way. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Anne said...

What a pretty recipe card Jessie- love the papers and the cute House Mouse image! Fondue sounds really good too- haven't had that in years.

Lorie said...

Oh Jesse! I love your page!! In fact, I used almost the exact same recipe and the same image!! I gues you could say we are on the "Same Page". I will post mine tomorrow, as I have a blog hop today, but I had to stop by and see what you created. I love the colors you chose, and the way you cut the holes around your image is very clever! Nicely done, my friend!!

Big hugs,
Lorie

Mina said...

this is brilliant Jessie and the image is just perfect for the receipe...what a great house mouse stamp he is
Mina xxx

Ceal said...

Jessie,
I love this! too cute with the image cut like swiss cheese. I too almost used this but figured everyone got it and somebody would use it :)

Kathy Jones said...

What a great recipe card and your adorable image is perfect for the recipe that you've chosen!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jessie you're brilliant. I love this recipe card. The papers, the colors and oh do I love the image!!! I especially love how you've cut the layer you stamped the image on . . to keep with the cheese theme. brilliant!
your card oozes of cuteness!

Danielle said...

How adorably cute! This is the perfect image to use and I love how you cut the paper to resemble swiss cheese - it definitely works!!
Hugs, Danielle

Susan said...

This is just too darn cute. That little HM image is perfect for your recipe page. I love your recipe pages. They are always so nicely done.

Cathie in UT said...

Perfect image for the Fondue Recipe.
and a very yummy one too.