Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A few photos


Last week hubby and I went to Dublin (where I was born and spent half my life) to see the Kevin Smith show, which was fantastic! While we were there, we also went to the Natural History Museum and  the Wax Museum, had lunch in Acapulco's, the yummiest Mexican restaurant ever, Coffee and biscotti in Antonio Carluccio's and basically had lots of fun! Here are a few photos I wanted to share

The Natural History Museum








                                        
Henry Street and view of the Spire at night


 

O' Connell Street and the bottom of the Spire




The GPO, O' Connell Street




Acapulco's (best deep fried ice cream ever!)




Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

AlleycatPixie said...

Great pics! Awesome architecture!!! The resturant looks so cheerful and inviting!

Wanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pics I agree with Wanda. Beautiful and those chairs in the resturant. I love them.
Hope you were able to have some of that deep fried ice cream!