Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cuttlebug scraplift challenge & new folders

I'm so excited! There are 6 NEW WINTER CUTTLEBUG FOLDERS coming out November 2nd!!!! You can check them out here. Aren't they beautiful? I NEED them all :)

Anyway, on to this weeks challenge! We were asked to scraplift one of the DT's beautiful cards. I scraplifted Jackie Gallagher's card. I love the simplicity of it and how pretty it is. Here is my take on it



I used the Victoria EF, Making Memories mocha letter stickers, Papermania flower & button and some twine.

Thanks for stopping by :)

7 comments:

RDH said...

Oh Jessie, I love this!!! That folder is beautiful!!! I need one!!!

Beth said...

Jessie this is very pretty thanks for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge again this week

Jamilie said...

Very cute card!!!

Judy said...

Very pretty, Jessie. I love the colors. Isn't that Victoria folder awesome? I think it's my very favorite. I use mine all the time. So versatile.

rubberstampinzone said...

I love it. And I just received the very same folder for my birthday! so you have indeed inspired me. Love the simple but elegant look. Beautiful Jessie!

Terrie B x said...

Jessie your card is beautiful..I just love that folder..
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Meda said...

Lovely! That folder really doesn't need any added embellishment!