Monday, September 7, 2009

Mime Artist


One of my eldest son's favourite things to do on a rainy day, is to put on some face paints and become a mime for a few hours! He keeps us just as much entertained as he does himself. I wanted to keep this LO nice and simple and keep the focus on the photos, so just went with a black, white and grey colour scheme. I used the CB Sript embossing folder to give the cardstock some texture and then dressed it up a bit with some scalloped card and some Making Memories epoxy buttons. The title is Papermania foam letter stickers.

Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Judy said...

This is a great LO Jessie. Your son is adorable! It looks like you are really enjoying your new Cuttlebug too.

Kathy Jones said...

What a wonderful thing to scrap and it looks amazing!!! I wonder if I could get my boys to mime - it would bring the the noise level down in my house!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kathy's comment is cute lol ( about the noise level. lol
Brilliant! LO I adore it. Love what you've done with the cuttlebug embossing and I love how it works so well that it looks fantastic. But you didn't take away from your oh so cute son. It all works perfectly.
another absolute winner!!