Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cuttlebug Blog Challenge Week 3








For the third week of the Cuttlebug birthday party palooza we were asked to create a mini album to go along with our party theme. As my theme is "cupcake decorating party" I thought it would be nice to make a little cupcake frosting recipe book. I cut some Bazzill Coredinations CS to 3x5 inches. I embossed the cover page and lightly sanded it. I added a title, ribbon, a Studio G stamped cupcake and added some dimensional glaze to it. For the recipe pages I just added some embossed strips of CS and some punched flowers, which made it nice and simple to put together. This is still a work in progress as I want to add a lot more recipes to it :)

Thanks for visiting and have a great day :)

13 comments:

csroyal said...

Jessie, this is so great! I'm just loving your theme of cupcake decorating! So glad to see you each week at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Cindy

thescrapmaster said...

What a great little book!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Judy said...

I am loving all your cupcake things Jessie! I wish I could come to your cupcake decorating party. :0)

Ramona said...

That is soooo cute. You go girl!

Cassie said...

oh yummy!!! this is such a terrific idea and it turned out really cute!
thanks for playing at cuttlebug challenge!
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Gorgeous mini album! I love the pink and orange colors! This is an awesome idea, and thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!

Karen

June Houck said...

Oh, this is perfect for your theme! I love orange and pink together :) Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Challenge blog. I am so glad that you did!


June Houck
Proud DT member @ Cuttlebug Challenge blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is adorable! Love your color choices...

ellen s. said...

i absolutely LOVE this color combo! Thank you for being part of the Cuttlebug Challenge.

Dora said...

darling! i love the pink and orange together!

Anonymous said...

wow.. what a great idea. And it's darling! I adore those colors together!The cupcake is cute and the distressing you did with the light sanding is great! neat project!!

Jenn K said...

This is so cool!!

Meda said...

How fun! I think cooking is a delight when you have such a beautiful recipe album!