Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog Award


Lucky me! I received two blog awards from my lovely and very talented friends Lisa and Jessy :) Two ladies in the one day who like my style! What more could a girl want! Please check out their blogs and leave them some praise, they both do such beautiful work. You will come away with lots of new ideas and techniques to try out.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. By accepting this award you recognize the giver "Likes Your Style!"
2. You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver.
3. And because there are so many bloggers out there whose style you like, you will share this award with them....however many that may be. So I would like to nominate these sweet friends.......

Lisa

Jessy

Patti

Heather

Susan

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

RDH said...

Congrats and thank you!!! I'm going to try and set aside some time for my blog this week. This is definately on the to do list!! Life gets too crazy sometimes!!

Susan said...

Awwwww....thank you Jessie for thinking of me! I will post the blog award and pass it on sometime this week. I was just reading the quotations in your sidebar....the center of the universe one had me laughing so hard! Congrats on your blog award and thanks for passing it on to me!

Anonymous said...

arent you a doll?!! thanks for the praise Jessie!