Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Favourite things....

The Cuttlebug blog challenge this week is "Favourite Things". One of my favourite things is to craft and one of my favourite crafts is recipe cards. I combined the Cuttlebug challenge with this weeks Recipe card challenge blog, which is "Get Energized". On the challenge post was a link to a site with homemade beauty recipes, I loved so many of the recipes that I couldn't pick just one, so I made 5 ATC sized (2.5inx3.5in) recipe cards.
I used some of my favourite products for the cards, Cuttlebug Victoria folder, Making memories pp, Papermania gems and Prima flowers.

Thanks for stopping by :)












6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous blog, love the photos and thank you for becoming one of my followers, I do so want to wish you good luck in my draw. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxx I want to thank you for posting my candy on your blog.

RDH said...

Oh Jessie, these are wonderful!!! I'd love to try llthem all!!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Jessie These are fabulous!!!what a great idea too..
Thanks for joining in with the CB Challenges..
Enjoy the rest of your week:)
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

rubberstampinzone said...

Brilliant! How wonderful are these?!! Beautiful atc's and the get energized recipes are all fantastic. I love these and may have to case this idea.
fantastic job!

brenda said...

What fantastic creations Jessie, so original. Great Thanksgiving card below as well.

B x

Terrie B x said...

Hiya Jessie:)
I just want to let you know you are the Winner of the New Tartan Folder and card!!!!
Please e-mail me your addy at
tezbailey@hotmail.com
and I can get them posted to you!!!!
`Congratulations`
look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/